domingo, 26 de septiembre de 2010

I´m Sick Of Myself

"I know what you mean about wishing somebody wasn't there, though. It's just usually it's myself that I wish I could get away from. Seriously, think about this. I have never been anywhere that I haven't been. I've never had a kiss when I wasn't one of the kissers. Y'know, I've never, um, gone to the movies, when I wasn't there in the audience. I've never been out bowling, if I wasn't there, y'know making some stupid joke. I think that's why so many people hate themselves. Seriously, it's just they are sick to death of being around themselves.
Let's say that you and I were together all the time, then you'd start to hate a lot of my mannerisms. The way every time we would have people over, uh, I'd be insecure, and I'd get a little too drunk. Or, uh, the way I'd tell the same stupid pseudo-intellectual story again, and again. Y'see, I've heard all those stories. So of course I'm sick of myself. But being with you, uh, it's made me feel like I'm somebody else."
Before Sunrise

Eso es, estoy harta de estar conmigo misma, estoy cansada de mi, de mi risa, de mis pensamientos, de mi inseguridad, de mi timidez, de no poder ser yo misma con alguien que recién conozco.
No me gusta absolutamente nada de mi persona, entonces no me entra en la cabeza la simple idea de pensar que le puedo llegar a agradar a alguien.
Cuando me toca describirme como soy se exactamente palabra a palabra como quisiera ser. Creo que nadie, ni mis mejores amigas saben como realmente soy, o tal vez yo no se como soy.
El problema es que no se cual es el camino a seguir para ser esa persona que quisiera, o cuando realmente lo encuentro el miedo que siempre esta presente en mi me paraliza y sin desearlo sigo siendo la misma insegura y miedosa de siempre.
Simplemente me gustaría alejarme un tiempo de mi, be someone else...

1 comentario:

  1. Hay veces que necesitamos incluso alejarnos de nosotros mismos. Desearíamos poder cambiarnos aquellas cosas que no nos gustan. Pero, ¿sabes qué? es maravilloso ser uno mismo.

    un besote

    ResponderEliminar